Founded in 1933, CBE Companies is a global provider of outsourced call center solutions. Our ability to constantly adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the regulatory environment sets us apart from other providers. We’ve implemented the controls necessary to meet the most stringent requirements of federal contracts, as well as heavily regulated and complex Fortune 100 companies. This sustained focus on thought leadership and continual investment inevitably benefits all of our clients by delivering performance excellence and mitigating present and future risk.
· Collect money thru effective negotiation and relationship building skills
· Must be able to retain training concepts through a 3-4 week training program and apply all concepts when starting on the production floor
· Intermediate math capabilities to analyze, adjust, and communicate to the customer billing information and different payment options
· Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner with the customer
· Effectively adapt to customer situations, including listening skills, ability to empathize, and provide alternative solutions to help resolve the customers issue
· Problem solving skills to identify root cause to accurately recommend solutions
· Effective negotiation and ability to overcome customer objections
· Able to work flexible work schedule, required weekends and holidays as needed
· Achieve the schedule adherence and compliance expectations
· Meet productivity and call quality standards as set by the business
· Accurately follow VAIG (Verifying All Information Good) and Bad Phone Process
· Ability to demonstrate an understanding and adhere to FDCPA requirements
· Dispute resolution and customer escalation process to be followed consistently
o Set daily goals with assistance of supervisor
o Adhere to all guidelines and requirements as set forth by individual clients
o Achieve different Key Performance Metrics as determined by the operations management team
o The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate.
· Graduate of any 4 year college degree preferred. Undergrads are also welcome, they must be at least 2 years in College.
· Fluent with verbal and written English communication
6 months to a year