- Identifies and analyzes potential risks involved in all activities; formulates and implements control policies, to manage these risks; sets up risk management and monitoring mechanisms.
- Draft documents and contracts issued to clients. Consult with Legal and external regulatory bodies such as BSP, SEC etc.
- Oversees monitoring of document under custodianship including review of contracts and all supporting documents to trigger renewal prior to expiry date.
- Review and analyzes existing policies flows for all transactions; conceptualizes simplifications and enhancements to streamline operations, increase productivity and improve service delivery.
- Acts as a resource person for rules, regulations, control policies and procedures. Provides expertise in all aspect of the business both in the mutual fund and remittance industry.
- In-charge of documenting all service and control standards, procedures, and policies. Prepare and periodically reviews product and process flow manuals to serve as the reference and guide for all Treasury and Fund activities.
- Oversee settlement and documentation of all transactions.
- Ensures smooth process flow of all Treasury and Fund transactions.
- Oversees end-of-day reconciliation of peso and dollar nostro. Ensures that all transactions initiated by the line units are authorized, confirmed, settled, documented and booked.
- Monitors clients’ compliance with the documentary requirements. Releases report on documentary deficiency on a regular basis.
- Supervises record custodianship. Implements an orderly, physical secure and complete user-friendly filing system.