provides overall assistance to Talent Development in terms of administration, logistics, research and other tasks as may be required.
#Intern #Newlygraduate #Millennials #GenerationZ #Internship
Training and Development
- Provides logistical support (materials preparation, room arrangement, snacks and refreshments, processing of checks) to the conduct of all training-related activities (TNA and program delivery).
- Maintains the training database and calendar to ensure proper enrolment for both internal and external trainings.
- Sources training vendors for external training-related requests and provides recommendations to the Training and OD team.
- Prepares training bonds as requested.
- Provides administrative support in training reports preparation as instructed.
- Files hardcopies of external vendor materials, training-related collaterals and learning materials.
- Maintains, safe keeps, and monitors the use of office supplies and other learning collaterals.
- Supports the Talent Development Team in the conduct of Performance Management-related orientations by preparing learning materials and other logistical requirements as prescribed
- Supports the Talent Development Team in the conduct of Organizational Development interventions by preparing activity collaterals and other logistical requirements as prescribed
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in HR, OD, Psychology, Business, Communication and other related courses
- Preferably has a theoretical background on Training and OD and shows interest in the same
- Possesses excellent administrative skills and proficiency in the use of Windows 7 and MS Office 2010
- Demonstrates willingness to listen and to learn on the job
- Ability to prioritize and work cooperatively and independently with limited supervision; self-starter; detail-oriented; strong analytical skills; commitment to outstanding client service; willingness to work outside normal business hours
About the Opportunity
The Talent Development Intern provides overall assistance to the HR-Training and OD Team in terms of administration, logistics, research and other tasks as may be required.
What will the Candidate Learn?
Share this Job