Produce VIP-compliant, professionally designed marketing collaterals for their assigned offices and teams.
#Intern #greduates #Millennials #GenerationZ #Internship
70% VIP support
- Develop innovative or custom design VIP-compliant multi-channel marketing/BD collaterals and promote adherence to style Firmwide
- Assist other team members in design creation and production for multi-channel campaigns such as websites, social media, display advertising and multimedia
- Execute design assignments to reflect the correct application of the Firm's VIP in global, regional and local collateral
- Advise, encourage and facilitate client adoption of VIP standards and customized templates
- Ensures accurate and timely output delivery by adhering to established quality standards and firm branding
- Alert clients to potential problems/issues ahead of time and offer possible solutions or alternative approaches
30% Project support
- Maintain and support assigned projects
- Participate in special projects, as assigned, and meet internal and client delivery deadlines
- Provides accurate and regular project updates to all stakeholders
- Collaborates with Designers and Senior Designers on multimedia and complex design projects
- Support other projects/applications as assigned; adhere to project processes and quality standards
- Bachelors degree (preferably in graphic design or marketing)
- 1-2 years desktop publishing experience, preferably for a large corporation
- Performance level of 80% or above on all VIP exams
- Proficiency in
- Microsoft Windows OS
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Adobe Suite (Acrobat/Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Flash)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Detail oriented and keen organizational skills
• Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. This involves solving the problem and recognizing there is a problem.
• Effective time management ability to meet deadlines and prioritize efficiently
About the Opportunity
The Junior Designer carries out design assignments that reflect the correct application of the Firm’s Visual Identity Program (VIP). Using design software, Junior Designers produce VIP-compliant, professionally designed marketing collaterals for their assigned offices and teams from global, regional and local BD and marketing teams. Special projects, such as designing a collateral which is a of an event suite, updating and uploading of files and new templates on the Brand Center, formatting of Firm directories may also be assigned to a Junior Designer.
What will the Candidate Learn?
Share this Job