Diplomazee is an HR Tech Start up tailor made for newly graduates and interns in the Philippines.
Neo-grad HR technology company highly design to connect the best of Millennials & The Generation Z.
Provide fresh graduates with equal opportunity and access to highly competitive entry level jobs in the Philippines
To be recognized by all graduates as the most essential launching platform to start a fruitful career.
Website : www.diplomazee.com
Facebook Account : https://www.facebook.com/diplomazee/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/diplomazee/
Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/Diplomazee
Video : https://www.facebook.com/pg/diplomazee/videos/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7lP91e
#Interns #Graduates #Millennials #GenerationZ #Philippines #Emergingmarket #Jobs
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
About the Opportunity
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising
What will the Candidate Learn?
- Will learn Social media strategies
- Will learn to work closely with managers and social media experts