Diplomazee is an HR Tech Start up tailor made for newly graduates and interns in the Philippines.
Neo-grad HR technology company highly design to connect the best of Millennials & The Generation Z.
Provide fresh graduates with equal opportunity and access to highly competitive entry level jobs in the Philippines
To be recognized by all graduates as the most essential launching platform to start a fruitful career.
Website : www.diplomazee.com
Facebook Account : https://www.facebook.com/diplomazee/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/diplomazee/
Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/Diplomazee
Video : https://www.facebook.com/pg/diplomazee/videos/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7lP91e
#Interns #Graduates #Millennials #GenerationZ #Philippines #Emergingmarket #Jobs
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
About the Opportunity
The Social Media Executive will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
What will the Candidate Learn?
Will learn different strategies and marketing initiatives.
Share this Job