Terabooks, your friendly accountant.
As a small business owner ourselves, we understand how stressful it can be to run a business. We're here, very determined to make accounting & bookkeeping useful and beneficial for your business. We promise you that we'll help you make your financial numbers meaningful to you therefore you can depend on it to make sound business decisions.
The bookkeeper position creates financial transactions and reports (for BIR and other government agencies). Also includes posting of information to the accounting software used by the company and so with the manual books of account.
· 1. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) or its equivalent
· 2. One (1) to two(2) years of experienced in the field
· 3. Knowledgeable in accounting software is an advantage
· 4. Knowledgeable in taxes (BIR) calculation and compliance
· Can work under minimum supervision
About the Opportunity
They might use their skills in a challenging environment wherein the professions require strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
What will the Candidate Learn?
Candidates will update on the latest Tax compliance with the Bureau of Internal Revenue and so with the updates with other government agencies.
Share this Job