Our brutally creative team is seeking an equally brutal Administration and Finance Associate.
Administrative and Finance Associate
- Administrative support.
- Arrange and prepare travel and hotel reservations and travel authorizations.
- Prepare requests will all supporting documents for issuance of purchase orders, contracts, subcontracts and other documents related to the procurement of goods and services.
- Interpretation and implementation of procedures and rules related to administrative, procurement, and personnel matters, ensuring compliance.
- Undertaking of joint procurement activities under combined purchase order for stationary, computer hardware,joint contracts for maintenance, shipping services, etc.
- Processing of financial documentation.
- Handle monthly, quarterly tax returns and other BIR compliances.
- Assist in the annual budgeting and planning process, develop forecasting models and provide projected data.
- Prepare and assist in the completion of financial reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliation report.
- Reconciliation of GL accounts against subsidiaries/business units.
- Prepare billing statement and monthly data on group receivables.
- Maintenance of petty cash.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking,Management or its equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience in administration and finance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications in creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Must be highly analytical and systematic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good management skills.
- Experience in Advertising and/or Media Industry is an advantage.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Opportunity
This opportunity is going to be one that is unique and rewarding as the organization is gearing up towards its expansion. The workforce is young and truly an inspired, brutally creative bunch.
What will the Candidate Learn?
The candidate will certainly learn and appreciate the fresh perspective that the new challenges and dynamics that come with having to be part of a full service creative agency.
Job Published by
4th Floor, A&A Building, Scout Borromeo, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City 1103
- date_range Date Posted:
- school Looking for:
- local_atm Job Offer:
Php 15000 - 17000 / Monthly
- work Job Industry:
- group Vacancy:
- pin_drop Place of Work: