This role works in a team of developers, delivering “robots” based on business requirements. The responsibility covers three major themes: 1. initial business analysis - gathering and understanding the requirements, 2. developing and testing the robot, 3. technical support on the operational robots.
This role reports directly into the Rosie Development Manager in Pasig City, Philippines.
- Understand and identify new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge of Blue Prism is a pre-requisite for this role (For experienced candidates)
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology is preferred.
- Current knowledge of DAMCO global systems and IT product roadmaps is a pre-requisite is preferred.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
About the Opportunity
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
What will the Candidate Learn?
Key Performance Indicators
- New robot deliveries against plan (time, quality)
- Responsiveness and effectiveness supporting operational robots
- Structure and discipline on documentation, methodology and guidelines
- Interaction with business stakeholders – process owners and subject matter experts