The Human Resources Assistant is the direct support of the on-site Human Resources Manager as well as the daily contact person for all internal relations of the contact centre that are in concerned with HR issues.
The Human Resources Assistant reports directly to the on-site Human Resources Manager. The primary objective is to support the HR department in a range of tasks and responsibilities. The overall objective is to increase employee and shareholder satisfaction.
- Internal and external recruitment
- General administrative tasks (hiring, managing personal files, reporting on attendance, supporting training, dealing with resignation/dismissals etc…)
- Payroll calculations as needed
- Providing advice and support to supervisors/management
- Administrative, operational and legal assistance to the on-site HRM
- Providing advice and help to employees
- Updating internal guidelines and procedures
- Assist with University recruiting programs as needed
- Know site capacity and proactively reach out to resource and Account Management team with employee pool numbers. Analyze site attrition per campaign and actively create pools of potential employees to backfill attrition.
- Analyze skill deficiencies based on applicant testing and suggest ways to enhance these skills through creative avenues such as partnering with local education facilities or internal unpaid training seminars.
- Participate in satisfaction surveys to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the hiring process
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have a Human Resources/Legal qualification and/or experience in a Human Resources Department (external candidates only)
- Absolute trustworthiness
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of confidentiality and responsibility,
- The ability to work as part of a team,
- Good organisation skills,
- Good communication skills (written and oral),
- Ability to use own initiative, an ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.