Campus Internship Program
As an intern at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, you will be exposed to meaningful work, strategic thinking and business discipline that can shape your career as you help create customer engagement plans that cross all venues. You will learn. You will build your network. You will discover why we love doing what we do. And along the way, you will be exposed to future opportunities that could well your life's best work.
Campus Internship Program Requirements
- Must be an enrolled student in any or is related to the following courses:
- Behavioral Science
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Communication
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Project Management
- Willing to be assigned in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Can commit to at least 250 hours of work for the whole duration of the internship
About the Opportunity
Our interns will be placed in a performance oriented culture where you will work side by side with people who are rising to new levels of expertise and achievement. You’ll help drive major strategic initiatives in our company, work with trusted advisors to our senior leadership and contribute to projects aimed at disruption and innovation on a daily basis. We provide it all in a program that will start you on your way to your life’s best work.
What will the Candidate Learn?