Founded in 1933, CBE Companies is a global provider of outsourced call center solutions. The company specializes in first and third party debt collection, fraud and customer care services. Our ability to constantly adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the regulatory environment sets us apart from other providers. We've implemented the controls necessary to meet the most stringent requirements of federal contracts, including Internal Revenue Service (IRS), as well as heavily regulated and complex Fortune 500 companies. This sustained focus on through leadership and continual investment inevitably benefits all of our clients by mitigating present and future risk.
- Collect money thru effective negotiation and relationship building skills
- Must be able to retain training concepts through a 3-4 week training program and apply all concepts when starting on the production floor
- Intermediate math capabilities to analyze, adjust, and communicate to the customer billing information and different payment options
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner with the customer
- Effectively adapt to customer situations, including listening skills, ability to empathize, and provide alternative solutions to help resolve the customers issue
- Problem solving skills to identify root cause to accurately recommend solutions
- Effective negotiation and ability to overcome customer objections
- Able to work flexible work schedule, required weekends and holidays as needed
- Achieve the schedule adherence and compliance expectations
- Meet productivity and call quality standards as set by the business
- Accurately follow VAIG (Verifying All Information Good) and Bad Phone Process
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding and adhere to FDCPA requirements
- Dispute resolution and customer escalation process to be followed consistently
- Set daily goals with assistance of supervisor
- Adhere to all guidelines and requirements as set forth by individual clients
- Achieve different Key Performance Metrics as determined by the operations management team
- The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate.
- Excellent at building customer relationships and creates a good customer experience thru the collections process
- Attention to detail
- Effective negotiation skills
- Team player
- Ability to be coached and apply coaching feedback
- Willingness to learn and help others
- Math skills to determine billing answers and payment options
- Tolerance for repetitive work
- Successfully demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to adapt to frequent change
- Successful compliance related to attendance requirements and work schedule adherence.
- Positive attitude with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Flexible to schedule changes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERENCES
- Graduate of any 4 year college degree required
- 6 months - 1 year of BPO call center collections, customer service or telemarketing experience preferred
- Bilingual skills will be required of some applicants. Bilingual collectors are required to speak and write fluently in the Spanish and English languages.
- Fluent with verbal and written English communication
About the Opportunity
As a CBE Collections Associate, you will spend your day on the phone talking with customers reminding them about late or missed payments that will be in all different levels of delinquency. In addition, helping the customer find ways to set up payment solutions to help them get back on track. Inbound and Outbound calling efforts will consist of using effective negotiating and relationship building skills to partner with the customer and help problem solve. As a collections associate you will be representing the client on the phone to the consumer. Therefore, our collection efforts focus on protecting the clients brand reputation thru creating a positive customer experience.
What will the Candidate Learn?